Whether you’re in Lisbon for one week or just one night, be sure to check out the Lisbon Bar Crawls options and see nocturnal Lisbon at its best!
This year is set to be one of the biggest years in Lisbon Bar Crawl history. Get yourself in Lisbon and party hard …if you can handle it!
The Lisbon neighbourhoods of Bairro Alto is one of the city’s liveliest nightlife districts, packed full of small cosy bars. Bairro Alto is one of the oldest parts of town and literally means ‘High neighbourhood’. Bairro Alto is the bohemian haunt of artists and writers. Behind colourful and graffiti-ridden façades is a multitude of sleek bars and stylish alternative fashion bars that stay open until late at night. During the summer month these small cobbled streets are heavy with revellers enjoying the perfect evening temperature with a drink in hand.
After the bars close in Bairro Alto your Bar Crawl rep will guide you to Cais Do Sodre to finish your night. The pink street is located close to the river. What used to be the red light district but these days it is cosmopolitan area of bars and clubs. The clubs here are small and compact but are open until 4pm or 6pm. The nightclubs include Jamaica Bar – Retro music, Music Box – House, Tokyo – Rock, Europa – House, Liverpool Bar – Retro cheese.
Explore Lisbons nightlife and join in the Portuguese party. In these Pub Crawl you’ll visit our favourite spots. The best pubs, bars & clubs where you can party the night away with locals.
Why you should visit Lisbon
1. The views are breathtaking and the makes the hills worth it.
2. It has beautiful beaches and perfect for watersports.
3. The city is cool, charming, fun and good for your wallet.
4. Lisbon is wellness. The city is beautiful and guaranteed to destress as soon as you leave the plane.
5. It’s a safe city.
6. Lisbon is cool. From the architecture to the roottop bars Lisbon is a stunning city that will leave you breathless.